Thursday 5 February 2009

Planning

For my sequence i have a very specific choice of location for where i want to shoot certain parts.
I will not need any major props, maybe a piece of food or drink to imitate the stealing.

Locations -
Newmarket train station, i have noticed this place whilst travelling back and fourth from my friends house, and seems an ideal place to shoot a certain scene. It needs to rain or snow though in order to get the full effect for the sequence.

I need to find a place where there is a food van such as a kebab shop, who will let me shoot a certain part. I don't think this will be a problem.

I also need a location where there are steps and a good croud come past to seem as if its really busy and noone takes any notice to this kid on the streets. I could organize a few friends to come together to do this, this either should not be a problem.


Props -
I need to get a piece of food or drink which will imitate the young kid stealing. I will have to arrange this with someone who owns a food stall.

Actors -
My little sister will be playing the young kid in my opening sequence. She has agreed and permission has been given.

No comments: