Thursday 5 March 2009

9 Key Frames Of My Sequence

These 9 frames, are considered to be the most important ones in the sequence. 


-You have firstly, i have animated the college logo in AfterEffects. 

-The second box shows my very own logo. i created a slinky effect using AfterEffects, this is my production company logo as such. 

-The third screen grab i have taken from my sequence is my titles. These were created in Final Cut, including movement and static.

-Next the shot shows people walking along the street to give the effect that the city is a busy place. 

-Then i have some titles appear over the crowd, this is just showing i can use the editing stuff an drop stuff in and on top.

-Fifth shot has the girl involved in the busy city, but all alone looking sad.

-I have a couple of shots of the girls face close up, i think she shows a real good sense of the emotion she must feel. 

-End film name Alone In The Street.

Costumes weren't really necessary as the environment where i was filming had lots of people walking in there everyday clothes and thats what i needed. Even the child didn't even have to look that scruffy, just as if she were really sad.

Camera placement was essential for this sequence. I think that i got the distance and framing correct. It gives you feelings for the kid.

No comments: